Skuet of Bangers
Alcohol Vegetables Main Course
Free Eggless Britain Europe
Juice of 1 Lemon
tbsp Runny Honey
tbsp Tomato Purée
Medium Dry Cider
Large Pork Sausages
Rashers rindless Streaky Bacon, halved widthways
little Vegetable oil
1. Place all the sauce ingredients in a small pan and cook over a low
heat, stirring constantly, until
2. Pinch each sausage in the middle and twist to make two short sausages.
Separate the two halves by cutting through the link with a sharp knife or
kitchen scissors. You should now have 16
small sausages. Season each with salt and pepper.
3. Wrap each short sausage with a halved bacon rasher then thread onto 4
with the mushrooms.
4. Brush each with a little oil and cook over hot coals for 15 minutes,
turning from time to time and basting with the sauce.
5. To serve - transfer to plates and drizzle a little of
the remaining sauce over the top. Serve hot.
Main equipment required to make
Key techniques required to make this
Marinate - To soak foods in a marinade to enhance
the flavour. It also sometimes has the effect of
tenderising foods such as meat.
Baste - To moisten with the pan juices or other
liquid during cooking. This aids in moisture retention.
Tips, Options and
Can be cooked under a conventional grill for the
same amount of time