1. In a bowl, mash together the tofu, sun dried tomatoes, coriander,
mustard, soy sauce, tomato puree and breadcrumbs. Season well with salt and
pepper. Set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan add the onion, garlic and mushrooms and
sauté until softened.
3. Add to the tofu mixture, mix well and allow to cool.
4. Shape the mixture into 4 large burgers, adding a little flour if too wet,
then coat with seasoned flour and chill until ready to use.
5. Brush each burger lightly with oil. Cook over medium hot coals for 4-5
minutes on each side or until browned and cooked through. Serve hot.