Veg HT BBQ MC
Herbs Main Course
Brochettes Gluten Wheat Free Eggless
4 Small Potatoes, peeled and quartered
4 Small Onions, peeled and quartered
8 medium sized Mushrooms
Capsicums (Sweet Peppers)
4 Small Tomatoes
50g/2oz Melted Butter
1 teasp Freshly chopped Oregano
½ teasp Garlic Salt
1. Par-boil the potatoes and onions separately for 10-15 minutes until
2. Meanwhile, Deseed the peppers and cut into 4cm/1 ½ inch pieces.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter, garlic salt, black
pepper and chopped oregano.
4. Drain the potatoes and onion and thread onto skewers alternating with
the peppers and mushrooms.
5. Brush the kebabs generously with the melted butter mixture and cook
over hot barbecue coals for 5 minutes.
6. Add a tomato to each skewers, brush again with the
melted butter mixture and continue to cook for a further 5 minutes. Serve
Main equipment required to make
Key techniques required to make this
Baste - To moisten with the pan juices or other
liquid during cooking. This aids in moisture retention.