Beef with Mushrooms
and Red Wine HT MC
Pressure Cooker 60mins
Serves 4 Hot
Beef Pork Alcohol Vegetables Herbs Meat Main
Course Gluten Wheat Free Eggless
4 tbsp Oil
675g/1˝lb Stewing Steak, cut into 2.5cm/1-inch cubes
6 Rashers Streaky Bacon
2 Onions, chopped
1 tbsp Plain Flour
600ml/20fl.oz. Red Wine
1 Garlic Clove, crushed
1 teasp Dried Thyme
Salt and Pepper
175g/6oz Button Mushrooms
1. Heat the oil in the open pressure cooker add the beef and bacon and brown on
2. Add the onions, sprinkle with the
flour then continue to cook for a further 2-3 minutes, stirring.
3. Add the red wine, garlic,
thyme, salt and pepper, mix well then close the lid and bring to pressure.
4. Once at pressure, reduce the heat
and cook for 35 minutes.
5. After the cooking time, remove the
the heat and slow release the steam.
6. Meanwhile, heat the butter in
a frying pan and sauté the mushrooms for about 3 minutes.
7. Uncover the pressure cooker, remove
the mushrooms from the pan with a slotted spoon and stir into the beef. Serve
Beef/Veal Recipes | General
Beef Prep & Cooking Times |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.