Serves 4 Hot Leftovers Beef
Vegetables Herbs Gluten Wheat Free Eggless
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1 Small Onion, chopped
1 Garlic Clove, crushed
350g/12oz leftover Mashed Potatoes
1 tbsp milk
4 tbsp Freshly Grated Parmesan cheese
4 thin slices Cooked (leftover) Roast Beef
1 x 400g/14oz tin Chopped Tomatoes
1 teasp Dried Oregano
Salt and Black Pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F Gas Mark 4. Heat the oil in a large saucepan,
add the onion and garlic and sauté for about 5 minutes until soft and golden.
2. Add the potatoes, milk and 1 tablespoon of the Parmesan cheese and mix
3. Divide the potato between the roast beef slices and roll up.
4. Spread a little of the tinned of tomatoes evenly over the bottom of an
ovenproof dish, place beef rolls on the tomatoes, seam side down.
5. Mix the remaining tomatoes with the oregano, salt, and pepper then pour over
the beef rolls. Cover with aluminium foil and bake for 25 minutes.
6. Uncover the dish, sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan cheese then return to
the oven and continue to bake for a further 5 minutes or until the cheese has
melted. Serve hot.
More Beef Recipes |
General Beef Preparations
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.