HT MC English 25mins
Serves 4 Hot Beef Meat Main Course
Eggless England British Europe
2 tbsp Creamed Horseradish
1 teasp Lemon Juice
½ teasp English Mustard
Salt and Pepper
90ml/3fl.oz Double Cream
4 x 18mm/ ¾ -inch thick Beef Steaks, e.g. Rump, Sirloin, T-Bone
1. Place the horseradish, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper in a small
mixing bowl and mix until well blended.
2. In another bowl, whisk the cream until stiff, then fold in the horseradish
mixture. Transfer to a serving bowl and place in the refrigerator whilst you
cook the steaks.
3. Preheat the grill to hot. Season the steaks with salt and pepper, place on
the grill rack and grill for a total of 6 - 15 minutes, depending on how well
done you like your meat, turning several times during cooking.
4. Serve immediately with a dollop of the horseradish sauce.
Serving Suggestions :
More Beef Recipes |
General Beef Preparations
More English Recipes
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.