Student Cheeseburgers HT MC
Hot Beef Vegetables Main Course Barbecue Gluten wheat Free
½ small Onion, finely chopped or grated
100g/4oz Minced Beef
1 teaspoon Tomato Ketchup or Paste
1 teaspoon Dried Mixed Herbs
Salt and Black Pepper
A little Oil
2 thin slices of cheese
1. Preheat the grill to hot. Place all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix until well blended,
squidging the mixture together with your hands.
2. Shape the mixture into 2 burgers, brush with a little oil then place
oiled side up on the grill and cook for 3 - 4 minutes,
3. Turn the burgers over, brush with
a little more oil and cook for a further 4 - 7 minutes depending on how well done you like your meat.
4. Place the slices of cheese on top
of the burgers then return to the grill and cook for 1 minute until the cheese
Serve on their own or in a bun with
garnishes such as shredded lettuce, tomato slices, pickled gherkin slices,
mustard, ketchup or mayonnaise.
Student Recipes |
Student Cooking |
Cooking Fresh Vegetables |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.