Cake Veg CD CBF Creole Cajun 65mins
Makes 1x20cm/8-inch cake Cold Vegetarian
Fruit Nuts Cakes Baked Fayre Nth American North America
240ml/8fl.oz. Melted Butter
3 large Eggs
1 teasp Lemon Juice
250g/9oz Self Raising Flour
A Pinch of Salt
50g/2oz Pecan Nuts, chopped
100g/4oz Fruit e.g. apples, peaches, figs - chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, Gas Mark 4 and grease and flour a 20cm/8-inch
2. Place the butter and honey in a large saucepan and melt, stirring to combine.
3. Add eggs and lemon juice, mix well then slowly add the flour and salt mixing
4. Add chopped nuts and fruit, mix well to a very stiff batter then pour in to
greased tin and bake for about 30 minutes or until cooked through.
Cake Recipes | Bread
& Bun Recipes |
Biscuit/Cookies & Pastries Recipes
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart. Why not print it off for future reference.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.