Sultana and Walnut Biscuits Veg
CD CBF English
Vegetarian Fruit Nuts Cookies
Fayre England Britain British Europe
A few drops of
1 Egg, beaten
1 teasp Mace
1. Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, Gas Mark 4 and grease 2 or 3 baking
sheets or line them with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, cream
together the butter, sugars and vanilla essence until light and fluffy, then gradually beat in the egg.
3. Mix together the mace and flour, then fold into the creamed butter
mixture. Stir in the sultanas and walnuts and mix well to evenly distribute.
4. Place spoonfuls of the mixture onto baking sheets, spacing well apart
and bake in the oven for 12-15
minutes till golden brown.
on a wire rack before serving.
Biscuit/Cookies & Pastries Recipes
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart. Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or imperial quickly and easily. Metric/imperial users can do the same but the other way round - from
cups to grams or ounces.