Stir-fried Capital Pork HT
Chi Pork Alcohol Main Course
Dairy free Eggless China Asia Asian
Fillet, cut into very
2 tbsp Soy Sauce
1 tbsp Cornflour
1 tbsp Water
4 tbsp Vegetable
3 tbsp Red Bean
Paste (check ingredients)
1/2 tbsp Sugar
2 tbsp Sesame Oil
2 tbsp Dry Sherry
1. In a large bowl, mix together the shredded pork, salt, 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce, cornflour and water and blend well.
2. Heat the vegetable oil in a large frying pan or wok until it is very hot and smoking then add the pork and stir-fry for about 30 seconds. Remove and drain on kitchen paper.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the sweet bean paste, sugar, remaining soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of the sesame oil and the wine.
4. Add the remaining sesame oil to the pan together with the red bean mixture and bring to the boil. Add the pork and stir until well mixed. Continue to cook for 3-4 minutes over a low heat.
5. To serve - place the shredded lettuce onto a serving platter and arrange the pork mixture on top. Serve immediately.
More Chinese Recipes
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.