Almond Tea Jelly Veg
130mins plus Setting
Cold Vegetarian Chi Nuts Dessert Pudding
China Asia Asian
1. Mix the almonds and rice together in a mixing bowl then add 1.1L/2 pints of
cold water. Mix well, cover and leave for 2 hours.
2. After this time, strain into a large bowl, add the milk and mix well. Stand the bowl in a large saucepan with enough boiling water to come halfway up the sides of the bowl. Cover and simmer for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
3. Add the sugar, stir well and leave to cool slightly.
4. Sprinkle the gelatine over 2 tablespoons of hot water to dissolve then stir into the milk mixture when almost cold. Mix well and pour into a shallow serving dish. Refrigerate until
More Chinese Recipes
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.