Chicken with Plum Sauce HT
Chi Poultry Alcohol Main Course
Dairy free Eggless
2 Large boneless
3 tbsp Dry White
1 tbsp Tomato
3 tbsp Plum sauce
1/2 teasp Salt
1/2 teasp Sugar
3 tbsp Vegetable
1 teasp Cornflour
1 tbsp Water
1. Cut chicken into 2.5cm/1inch cubes. Place in a bowl together with the wine, ketchup, 2 tablespoons of the plum sauce, salt and sugar. Mix well, cover and marinate for at least 1 hour, preferably more.
2. Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok, add the marinated chicken and stir-fry for 1 -2 minutes.
3. Add the stock and remaining plum sauce, mix well and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, blend the cornflour and water together in a small bowl then add to the pan. Simmer, stirring frequently, until sauce has thickened. Serve immediately.
2. Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok until very hot, add the
marinated chicken and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add the stock and remaining plum sauce, mix well and simmer for 2 to 3
4. Meanwhile, blend the cornflour and water together in a small bowl then
add to immediately.
More Chinese Recipes
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.