Lo Mein Beef HT
Chi Beef Vegetables Main Course
China Asia Asian
tbsp Peanut Oil
Fresh Ginger, grated
4 Spring Onions,
2 teasp Cornflour
1/2 teasp Sugar
2 tbsp Soy Sauce
2 Sticks Celery,
1/2 teasp Salt
1. Cook the noodles as directed on packet. Drain and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, thinly slice the steak into pieces about 5cm/2 inches long and place in a large mixing bowl together with the carrot and celery, ginger, spring onions, cornflour, sugar, and 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce. Set aside.
3. Heat 3 tablespoons of the oil in a large frying pan until very hot then add the steak mixture and stir-fry 2 minutes. Remove from pan and keep warm.
4. Add the remaining oil to the pan, heat until very hot then add the carrots and celery. Stir fry for 2 minutes then add
the water, lower heat, cover and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Add the bean sprouts and stir fry for 30 seconds then add the drained noodles. Stir well and cook 2 minutes.
6. Add the beef and remaining soy sauce Mix well and continue to cook for 2 minutes. Serve immediately.