Stir Fried Lamb with Onions
Chinese MC 20mins
Chi Lamb Alcohol Main Course Dairy
Free Eggless China Asia Asian
200g/7oz Lean Lamb, thinly sliced into bite-sized
1 teasp Cornflour
4 tbsp Vegetable Oil
200g/7oz Onions, thinly sliced
2 Garlic Cloves, crushed
2 tbsp Soy Sauce
1 tbsp Dry Sherry or Water
1 teasp Sesame Oil
1. In a large bowl, mix together the lamb slices and cornflour.
2. Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok until very hot then add the lamb and stir fry for 2-3 minutes until browned. Remove the lamb from the pan and set aside.
3. Reheat the oil in the pan then add the onions and garlic and fry until soft.
4. Return the lamb to the pan together with the soy sauce and sherry. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes then sprinkle the sesame oil over the meat. Serve immediately.
Noodles and Bok Choy
(steamed or stir fried)
Kumquat and Lychee Cup
More Chinese Recipes |
Lamb Recipes | General
Lamb Preparation & Cooking Times |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.