Stir Fried Prawns with Peppers HT Chinese MC
Chi Shellfish Seafood
Main Course Dairy Free Eggless China Asia Asian
Shelled Prawns or shrimp
Freshly chopped Ginger
Spring Onions, sliced on the diagonal
Capsicums (Sweet Peppers),
Water Chestnuts, sliced
1/4 teasp Chilli Flakes
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large frying pan, add the prawns and stir-fry for 3 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
2. Add the remaining oil to the frying pan, add the ginger, spring onions and peppers and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the sherry, soy sauce, corn flour and water until smooth.
4. Add the prawn, soy sauce mixture and chili flakes to the pan, mix well and continue to cook, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens. Serve immediately.
More Chinese Recipes
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.r60mins under70mins under80mins under90mins