Weekday Menu Recipe
Veg CD DP 10mins
Serves 4 Vegetarian Cold
Fruit Nuts Dessert Ices
450g/1lb Tinned Apricots
300g/11oz Vanilla Ice Cream
25g/1oz Ground Almonds
175g/6oz Curd Cheese
175g/6oz Raspberries (fresh or thawed frozen)
1 tbsp Flaked Almonds
1. Drain the apricots, reserving the syrup and set aside 2 apricot halves for
2. Place the remaining apricots in a food processor and process until smooth.
3. Transfer the pureed apricots to a large mixing bowl together with the ice
cream, ground almonds, curd cheese and 2 tbsp of the reserved syrup and mix
4. Divide the raspberries between 4 serving glasses, top with the apricot
mixture and decorate with the remaining chopped apricot halves and flaked
Dessert Recipes | What's
More Scottish Recipes
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.