A Weekday Menu Recipe
Apricot and Date Fool Veg
CD DP English 30 minutes
Serves 4 Cold Vegetarian Dried Fruit Dessert Eggless England British
12 Large Dates, stoned
100g/4oz Dried Apricots (ready to eat type)
250g/9oz Mascarpone Cheese
3 tbsp Maple Syrup
50g/2oz Toasted Oats
Grated Chocolate to serve
1. Place the dates, apricots, and water in a saucepan, bring to the boil then
reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Transfer the date mixture to a food processor and process to a purée. Set
aside to cool.
3. Place the mascarpone, maple syrup and toasted oats in a mixing bowl bowl and
4. Place layers of the purée and mascarpone mixture in individual serving
glasses, then sprinkle each glass with grated chocolate. Serve immediately.
More Dessert Recipes | What's
| More English
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.