Autumn Fruit Gratin
Veg HT DP 35mins
Serves 4 Hot Vegetarian Fruit
Spices Dessert Pudding Gluten Wheat Free
1 tbsp Butter
4 Apples, peeled, quartered and core removed
4 Pears, peeled, quartered and core removed
1 Cinnamon Stick
8 tbsp Sugar
1. Preheat oven to 200C, 400F, Gas Mark 6.
2. Melt the butter in a wide saucepan, then add the fruit, cinnamon stick and
half the sugar and cook over a low heat for about 10 minutes. .
3. Remove the cinnamon stick and transfer mixture into a shallow gratin dish.
4. In a mixing bowl, beat together the eggs, milk and remaining sugar then pour
the mixture over the fruit and bake for 15-20 minutes. Serve hot.
Dessert Recipes |
Recipes | What's
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.