A Weekday Menu Recipe
Baked Chocolate Puddings Veg HT DP
Serves 4 Hot Vegetarian
nuts Dessert Pudding
100g/4oz Butter, softened
100g/4oz Caster Sugar
2 large Eggs
100g/4oz Self Raising Flour
3tbsp Cocoa Powder
½ teasp Vanilla Extract
25g/1oz Ground Almonds
1-2 tbsp Milk
1. Preheat the oven to 190C, 375F, Gas Mark 5 and lightly grease 4 ramekins with
some of the butter.
2. Place all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and beat until well blended. Using
an electric beater will be quicker.
3. Spoon the mixture into the prepared ramekins then place them in a deep
roasting tin then three-quarters fill the tin with boiling water.
4. Cover the roasting tin loosely with aluminium foil then bake for 20 minutes.
Serve hot with custard or cream.
Recipes | What's
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart. Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or imperial quickly and easily.
Metric/imperial users can do the same but the other way round - from
cups to grams or ounces.