Baked Raspberry Soufflés Veg HT DP 35mins
Serves 4 Hot Vegetarian Fruit Dessert Pudding
Gluten Wheat Dairy Free
Butter for greasing
75g/3oz Caster Sugar plus a little extra
1300g/11oz Fresh Raspberries
3 Egg Whites
Icing Sugar to dust
1. Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, Gas Mark 4. Lightly grease 4 ramekins with the butter
then place some caster sugar in each dish and shake so the sugar coats the insides of
the ramekins evenly. Shake off any excess sugar.
2. Place the raspberries and half the caster sugar in a food processor or
blender and process to a puree. Transfer to a large mixing bowl and set
3. In a large mixing bowl, whisk egg whites until stiff, then add the remaining
caster sugar and whisk again briefly.
4. Add a little of the egg white to the raspberry mixture to lighten it then add
the raspberry mixture to the remaining egg whites using a spatula or metal
5. Fill the prepared ramekins with the soufflé mixture, then place them on a
baking tray and bake for 10-12 minutes without opening the
7. Dust with icing sugar just before serving hot.
Dessert Recipes | What's
in Season |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.