Banana Brulée Veg
CD DP English 15mins plus cooling
Serves 4 Cold Vegetarian Fruit
Dessert Pudding Gluten Wheat Free
4 Bananas, sliced
240ml/8fl.oz. Cold Thick Custard
240ml/8fl.oz. Crème Fraîche
4 tbsp Caster Sugar
1. Preheat the grill to very hot. Place the bananas evenly in a shallow wide
2. Place the custard and crème fraîche in a mixing bowl, mix to blend well then
spread evenly over the bananas.
3. Sprinkle the sugar evenly over the surface of the custard then place under
the grill, as close as possible to the heat source, and cook until it
caramelises. Allow to cool.
4. Chill until ready to serve.
More Dessert Recipes | What's
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart. Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or imperial quickly and easily. And for
Metric/imperial users, you can do the same but the other way round - from
cups to grams or ounces.