A Weekday Menu Recipe
Banana Yoghurt Custard Veg HT DP English
Serves 4 Hot Vegetarian Fruit Dessert England British
4 Egg Yolks
360ml/12fl.oz. Plain Yoghurt
3tbsp Runny Honey
2 Large Ripe Bananas
1. Place the egg yolks, yoghurt and honey in a medium saucepan over a low/medium
heat and bring slowly to the boil, stirring constantly.
2. Once thickened, remove from the heat.
3. Peel the bananas and thinly slice directly into the custard.
4. Mix gently and leave for a few minutes before serving.
More Dessert Recipes | What's
| More English
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart. Why not print it off for future reference. Metric/imperial users can do the same but the other way round - from
cups to grams or ounces.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.