Berry Kissel Veg CD DP Russian 25mins plus
Serves 4 Cold Fruit Vegetarian Dessert Gluten Wheat Dairy free
Eggless Russia Europe
3 tbsp Cornflour
1/4 teasp Salt
1/2 teasp Lemon Juice
1. In a bowl mix together the sugar, cornstarch, and salt until combined
well. Set aside.
2. Place the water and 3 tablespoons each of the blackberries and
raspberries in a saucepan, bring to the boil then cook for 2 minutes.
3. Pass the cooked mixture through a metal sieve, reserving liquid and
transferring the cooked berries to a large mixing bowl together with the
remaining uncooked fruit.
4. Gradually whisk the reserved hot liquid into sugar mixture until smooth
then transfer the mixture to saucepan, bring mixture to the boil, whisking,
then reduce the heat and simmer for 2- 3 minutes whisking constantly.
5. Immediately pour the hot mixture through sieve onto the fruit in the
bowl, add the lemon juice and mix thoroughly.
6. Cover the bowl with clingfilm and chill for at least 3 hours before
Dessert Recipes |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.