Veg HT CD DP Canadian 30mins
Serves 4 Hot Cold Vegetarian Fruit Dessert Puddings Canada Nth America North
150g/+5oz Plain Flour
2 tbsp Sugar
1 tbsp Baking Powder
½ teasp Salt
60ml/2fl.oz. Melted Butter
2 large Eggs
½ teasp Vanilla Extract
Oil for frying
1. Place the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large mixing bowl and mix
2. In separate bowl, mix together the milk, melted butter, eggs and vanilla.
3. Add the dry ingredients to the liquid ingredients, and mix until combined
then fold in the blueberries.
4. Brush a medium frying pan with oil and heat until hot, swirling to coat the
bottom of the pan with oil.
5. Pour about 90ml/3fl.oz. of the batter into the hot pan, swirling to coat the
bottom of the pan evenly and cook for about 3 minutes until the underside is
golden brown .
6. Turn and cook the other side for about 1 minute until lightly browned.
7. Remove from the pan and keep arm whilst you cook the remaining pancakes in he
same way, adding more oil to the pan as necessary. Serve with fresh cream.
Dessert Recipes |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.