Brioche with Sticky Banana
Veg HT DP 15mins
Serves 4 Hot Vegetarian Fruit Nuts Dessert Pudding
For the Chocolate Sauce
175/6oz Plain Chocolate
2-3 tbsp Water
25g /1oz Butter
4 small slices of Brioche
4 Bananas, sliced
Golden Syrup to drizzle
25g/1oz Toasted Flaked Almonds
1. Break the chocolate into small pieces and place in a small heatproof bowl
together with the butter and water.
2. . Place the bowl over a pan of simmering water and heat, stirring, until the
chocolate has melted and all the ingredients are well combined.
3. Heat a griddle pan or a large frying pan over a high heat until very hot.
4. Meanwhile, lightly butter the brioche slices on both sides then cook on the
griddle or in the frying pan for about 30 seconds on each side until golden
5. To serve - place the brioche slices on serving plates, top with the sliced
bananas, drizzle with the golden syrup and chocolate sauce and scatter with the
almonds. Serve immediately.
Dessert Recipes |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.