Veg CD DP English 10mins
Serves 4 Vegetarian Cold
Fruit Nuts Dessert Ices
450g/1lb Tinned Cherries, stoned
300g/11oz Vanilla Ice Cream
25g/1oz Ground Almonds
175g/6oz Curd Cheese
1 tbsp Flaked Almonds
1. Drain the cherries, reserving the syrup and set aside 4 for decoration.
2. Place the remaining cherries in a food processor and process until smooth.
3. Transfer the pureed cherries to a large mixing bowl together with the ice
cream, ground almonds, curd cheese and 2 tbsp of the reserved syrup and mix
4. Divide the cherry mixture between 4 serving glasses and decorate with the
remaining cherry halves and flaked almonds. Serve immediately.
Dessert Recipes | What's
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart. Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or imperial quickly and easily.
Metric/imperial users can do the same but the other way round - from
cups to grams or ounces.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.