Cherry Yoghurt Dessert
Veg CD DP 15mins
Cold Vegetarian Fruit Dessert Pudding
Gluten Wheat Free Eggless
225g/8oz Ripe Cherries, pitted
150ml/5fl.oz. Double Cream
150ml/ 5fl.oz. Greek Yoghurt
1. Place half the cherries in a blender or food processor and process until
smooth. Set aside.
2. Place the cream in a large mixing bowl and whisk to the soft peak stage.
3. Add the yoghurt and fruit puree to the cream, mix until well blended.
4. Quarter the remaining cherries, fold into the yoghurt mixture, then divide
the mixture between individual serving glasses and serve immediately.
Dessert Recipes | What's
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.