Chocolate Crème with Raspberries
Veg HT CD DP 20mins
Serves 4 Hot Cold Vegetarian
Fruit Spices Dessert Pudding Eggless
8 tbsp Cocoa Powder
½ teasp Ground Cinnamon
4 tbsp Cornflour
150g/+5oz Brown Sugar
300ml/10fl.oz. Double Cream
2 teasp Vanilla Extract
150g/+5oz Fresh Raspberries
1. Place the cocoa, cinnamon, cornflour, sugar, milk and 120ml/4fl.oz. of the
cream in a heavy saucepan and bring to the boil over a medium heat, stirring
constantly, until thick and smooth.
2. Remove the pan from heat and stir in the vanilla.
3. Transfer the mixture into individual serving dishes.
4. Whip the remaining cream until quite stiff then pipe onto the top of the
chocolate desserts and decorate with the raspberries. Serve warm or chilled.
Dessert Recipes |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.