Cinnamon Coconut Custard
Veg CD DP Colombian 15mins plus
Colombian Name: Natilla
Cold Vegetarian Spices Dessert Pudding
Gluten Wheat Free Colombia Sth America
100g/4oz Brown Sugar
1 tbsp cornstarch, dissolved in 3 tbsp Water
1 Cinnamon Stick
1/2 teasp Vanilla Extract
2 Egg Yolks, beaten
A pinch of Salt
2 tbsp Freshly Grated Coconut
1. Place the milk, sugar and dissolved cornflour in a saucepan and gently heat,
stirring constantly until the sugar has melted and the mixture begins to
2. Add the cinnamon, vanilla and salt and continue to cook gently, stirring
constantly, until very thick.
3. Beat the egg yolks and coconut together in a large mixing bowl then strain
the hot sauce over the eggs stirring constantly.
4. Transfer the mixture to individual serving bowls and chill until set.
Dessert Recipes |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.