Weekday Menu Recipe
Citrus Brulée Veg
CD DP 15mins plus cooling
Serves 4 Cold Vegetarian Fruit Dessert
Pudding Gluten Wheat Free
2 Oranges, peeled and segmented
1 Pink Grapefruit, peeled and segmented
240ml/8fl.oz. Cold Custard
240ml/8fl.oz. Crème Fraîche
6 tbsp Brown Sugar
1. Preheat the grill to very hot. Place the orange and grapefruit segments
evenly in a shallow wide ovenproof dish.
2. Place the custard and crème fraîche in a mixing bowl, mix to blend well then
spread evenly over the bananas.
3. Sprinkle the sugar evenly over the surface of the custard then place under
the grill, as close as possible to the heat source, and cook until it
caramelises. Allow to cool.
4. Chill until ready to serve.
Dessert Recipes | What's
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart. Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or imperial quickly and easily.
Metric/imperial users can do the same but the other way round - from
cups to grams or ounces.