A Weekday Menu Recipe
Fresh Plum Gallettes
Veg HT DP 35mins
Serves 4 Hot Vegetarian Fruit Spices
200g/7oz Puff Pastry
4 Plums, halved and stoned
1 teasp Ground Cinnamon
Vanilla or Caster Sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 220C, 425F, Gas Mark 7. Roll the pastry out thinly (about
6mm/ 1/4 -inch thick), cut into 4 circles and place on a baking sheet.
2. Divide the marzipan into 4, roll each portion into a ball then flatten into
circles slightly smaller than the pastry circles and place each in the middle of
the pastry circles.
3. Slice the plums halves lengthways into thin wedges and arrange them on top of
the marzipan, leaving a border of pastry around the edge.
4. Sprinkle with the cinnamon and a light coating of sugar and bake for 20
minutes until golden and caramelised.
Dessert Recipes |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.