Ginger Syllabub Veg
CD DP English 10mins
Cold Vegetarian Dessert Eggless
England British Europe
4 Ginger Nut Biscuits, crushed
300ml/10fl.oz. Double Cream
100g/4oz Preserved Ginger, chopped plus
A little of the Ginger Syrup
1. Divide the crushed Gingernut biscuits between 4 serving glasses and pour over
enough of the ginger syrup to just moisten.
2. Place the double cream in a large mixing bowl and whisk until it just begins
3. Slowly add the brandy to the cream and continue to whisk until thick.
4. Fold in most of the chopped ginger until well incorporated then spoon into
5. Garnish with the remaining chopped ginger just before serving.
Dessert Recipes |
Recipes | What's
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.