A Weekday Menu Recipe
Individual Cherry Nectarine Clafoutis
Veg HT DP 35mins
Hot Vegetarian Fruit Alcohol Dessert
Butter for greasing
1 Large Nectarine, stoned and cubed
12 Cherries, pitted and halved
2 tbsp Soft Brown Sugar
4 tbsp Kirsch
For the batter
3 tbsp Caster Sugar
4 Eggs, beaten
½ teasp Vanilla Extract
1. Preheat the oven to 190C, 375F, Gas Mark 5 and grease 4 individual heatproof
ramekins with butter.
2. Divide the cherries and nectarine evenly between the ramekins, sprinkle over
the brown sugar kirsch, Place on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 10
3. Meanwhile in a mixing bowl, beat together the caster sugar, flour and eggs
until light and well blended.
4. Stir in the cream, milk and vanilla essence.
5. Once the fruit has been cooking for 10 minutes, remove from the oven and pour
the custard over the top. Return to the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until
the batter has set. Serve immediately.
Dessert Recipes | What's
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.