Kiwifruit Sorbet Veg CD
DP 20mins plus freezing
Serves 6-8 Cold Vegetarian
Vegan Kiwi Fruit Dessert Gluten Wheat Dairy Free Eggless
450g/1lb Caster Sugar
6 Ripe Kiwifruit, peeled and cubed
1. Place the sugar and water in a saucepan, bring slowly to the boil, stirring
then reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Remove from the heat and allow to get completely cold.
3. . Once the sugar syrup is cold, place the kiwifruit in a food processor or
blender and process to a purée.
4. Mix the kiwifruit into the cold sugar syrup then transfer to a rigid freezer
proof container and freeze to a slush.
5. Return the mixture to the food processor and process until smooth then return
to the container and freeze until firm.
Alternatively, freeze-churn in an ice cream maker at stage 4 for 20 minutes.
Dessert Recipes | What's
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart. Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or imperial quickly and easily.
Metric/imperial users can do the same but the other way round - from
cups to grams or ounces.