Veg HT DP Canadian 50mins
Serves 8 Hot Vegetarian Dried
Fruit Dessert Pudding Eggless Canada Nth America North American
125g/5oz Self Raising Flour
50g/2oz Castor Sugar
225g/8oz Dark Brown Sugar
450ml/15fl.oz. Boiling Water
15g/½ oz Butter
1 teasp Vanilla Extract
1. Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, Gas Mark 4 and lightly butter a large
ovenproof casserole dish.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the flour, castor sugar and raisins then
stir in the milk and mix well. Transfer to the prepared dish.
3. Place the brown sugar, boiling water, butter and vanilla extract in a clean
mixing bowl, mix until well blended then very gently pour the mixture over the
batter in the casserole but do not mix in.
4. Bake for 30 minutes and serve warm.
Dessert Recipes |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart. Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or imperial quickly and easily. Metric/imperial users can do the same but the other way round - from
cups to grams or ounces.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.