Oat Peach Crunch Veg
CD DP 20mins
Cold Vegetarian Fruit Dessert Eggless
75g/3oz Oatmeal (Rolled Oats)
2 tbsp Caster Sugar
2 Large Ripe Peaches, stoned and diced
300ml/10fl.oz. Double Cream
1. Place the oats, sugar and milk in a large mixing bowl, stir well and set
aside for 10 minutes.
2. Mix in most of the peaches, reserving a few pieces for garnishing, then
gradually stir in half the double cream.
3. Transfer to individual serving glasses and chill until ready to serve.
4. When ready to serve, whip the remaining cream until stiff then use to top the
desserts and garnish with the reserved blueberries.
Dessert Recipes |
Recipes | What's
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.