Veg CD DP Australian 50mins
Serves 6-8 Cold Vegetarian Fruit Dessert
Pudding Gluten Wheat Free Australia Oceania Pacific
4 Egg Whites, at room temperature
200g/7oz Castor Sugar
1 teasp Cornflour
1 teasp Lime Juice
300ml/10fl.oz. Double Cream, whipped
1. Preheat the oven to 275F, 140C, Gas Mark 1 and line a baking tray with
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk the egg whites until they form stiff peaks then
slowly add the castor sugar whilst still beating until the mixture is thick and
3. Add the lime juice and sift in the cornflour and fold in thoroughly.
4. Pile the egg white mixture onto the parchment paper, spreading it out to a
depth of about 25cm/10-inches in diameter. Bake for 35 minutes until firm, then
turn the oven off but leave the pavlova in it with the door slightly ajar until
5. When ready to serve, cut the passionfruit in half and extract the pulp. Cover
the cold pavlova with the whipped cream then spread trop with the passionfruit
Dessert Recipes |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.