Peach and Lemon Myrtle
Cheesecake CD DP Australian 40mins plus
Serves 4-8 Cold Fruit Dessert
Pudding Eggless Australia Oceania Pacific Rim
225g/8oz Digestive Biscuits, crushed
1 teasp Ground Cinnamon
200g/7oz Cream Cheese
50g/2oz Caster Sugar
4 Large ripe Peaches
1 teasp Ground Lemon Myrtle
1 x 11g/0.4oz packet Gelatine
300ml/10fl.oz. Double Cream
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan and stir in the digestive biscuits and cinnamon
and mix well. Press into the base of a 20cm/8 inch loose-bottomed cake tin.
Chill until firm.
2. Place the cream cheese and sugar in a bowl and beat together. In another bowl
whip the cream.
3. Peel, stone and puree 3 of the peaches then add to the cheese and sugar
together with the ground lemon myrtle and mix well.
4. Dissolve the gelatine in 3 tablespoons boiling water, add to the mango
mixture with two thirds of the cream. Mix well then spoon into the biscuit case
and smooth the surface. Place in a refrigerator until set.
5. To serve – peel and stone the remaining peach and cut into slices then use to
decorate the top of the cheesecake together with the remaining whipped cream.
Dessert Recipes |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.