Veg CD DP Fijian 25mins plus
Gluten Wheat Dairy free Eggless Fiji Oceania
60ml/2fl.oz. Lemon Juice
1. Peel the guavas and cut into halves. Remove the
seeds and pulp and set aside.
2. Cut the guava flesh into strips about 12mm/ ¼
inch wide. Set aside.
3. Put the seeds and pulp in a saucepan together with
the water, bring to the boil and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Strain the mixture and rub through wire sieve into a
Add the sugar, lemon juice and guava strips to the
strained mixture in the pan, mix well and boil slowly for about 3-4 minutes or
until the fruit is soft. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
5. Serve cold with ice cream.
Dessert Recipes |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.