Poor Man's Pudding Veg HT
DP Canadian 55mins
Canada North American Nth America
1 Egg, beaten
A pinch of Salt
A few drops of
For the Sauce
2 teasp Softened
1. Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, Gas mark 4.
2. Place all the sauce ingredients in a saucepan, bring to the boil and
cook for 8-10minutes.
3. Meanwhile, cream together the butter and castor sugar in a large
4. Add the egg and beat well then add the milk and vanilla and beat
5. Mix together the flour, salt and baking powder and gradually add to
mixing well until thoroughly
6. Pour batter into an oven-proof dish about the size and shape of a
bread tin then
pour the hot sauce over the top of batter.
7. Bake for 40 minutes until a toothpick inserted in middle of pudding
comes out clean.
Dessert Recipes |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.