A Weekday Menu Recipe
Quick Chocolate Flan
Veg CD DP 20mins
Serves 4 Cold Vegetarian Nuts Tart Dessert
125g/5oz Cream Cheese
50g/2oz Caster Sugar
75g/3oz Good Quality Plain Chocolate, melted
25g/1oz Mixed Nuts, chopped
240ml/8fl.oz. Double Cream, lightly whipped
1 x 17.5cm/7-inch Sweet Pastry Case
1. Cream together the cream cheese and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
2. Fold in the melted chocolate, nuts and ¾ of the cream .
3. Transfer the chocolate mixture to the pastry case, smoothing it over evenly.
4. Place the remaining cream in a mixing bowl, whisk until thick then pipe onto
the chocolate to decorate. Sprinkle the grated chocolate over the top and
refrigerate until ready to serve.
Dessert Recipes |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart. Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or imperial quickly and easily.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.