Quick Mango Cheesecakes Veg
CD DP 25mins
Serves 4 Cold Vegetarian Fruit
100g/4oz Digestive or Gingernut Biscuits
The Finely grated zest of 1 Orange
200g /7oz Cream Cheese
4 tbsp Caster Sugar
120ml/4fl.oz. Double Cream
2 Fresh Ripe Mangoes, peeled and diced
1. Place the biscuits in a polythene bag and lightly crush them with a
rolling-pin. Set aside
2. Place the cheese, orange zest and caster sugar in a large bowl and beat until
3. In another mixing bowl, whisk the cream until it just holds its shape then
fold it into the cheese mixture.
4. Place half the diced mangoes in a food processor and process until smooth.
5. Divide half the biscuit mixture between 4 serving glasses, spoon over half
the cheese mixture, some diced fruit and a little of the puree. Sprinkle the
rest of the crumbs, cheese mixture, fruit and puree into each glass and serve
Dessert Recipes | What's
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.