Rice and Sultana Pudding Veg HT DP
Serves 4 Hot Vegetarian Dried
Fruit Grains Pudding Dessert Gluten Wheat Free
Eggless England British Europe
100g/4oz Caster Sugar
2 teasp Vanilla Extract
175g/6oz White Rice (Risotto, Long Grain or Basmati)
120ml/4fl oz Double Cream
4 tbsp Brown Sugar
1. Place the sugar, milk, sultanas and vanilla extract in a medium pan and
bring to the boil, stirring from time to time.
2. Add the rice, reduce the heat and simmer gently for 25 minutes,
stirring from time to time.
3. Stir in the cream and continue to simmer for a further 5 minutes.
4. Transfer the rice pudding to serving dishes and sprinkle the brown sugar over
the top. Serve immediately.
Dessert Recipes |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.