Strawberry Vodka Mousse Veg CD DP
20mins plus chilling
Cold Vegetarian Fruit Alcohol
1 tbsp Vodka
240ml/8fl.oz. Double Cream
The juice of 1 small Lime
3 Egg Whites
1. Set aside 4 whole strawberries for decoration. Place the remaining
strawberries in a mixing bowl and mash with a fork.
2. Pass the
mashed strawberries through a sieve into a large bowl, add the vodka, and sugar,
mix well then cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. Whisk the double cream until quite stiff then stir into the strawberry
mixture together with the lime juice.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk the egg whites until stiff then gently fold into
the strawberry mixture.
5. Transfer to 4 individual serving dishes, cover and chill for 3-4 hours.
6. Decorate with the reserved strawberries before serving.
Dessert Recipes |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart. Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or imperial quickly and easily.
Metric/imperial users can do the same but the other way round - from
cups to grams or ounces.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.