Mascarpone Veg CD DP 20mins
Vegetarian Fruit Alcohol Dessert Gluten Wheat Free Eggless
250g/8oz Fresh Strawberries
100g/3oz Caster Sugar
1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
200ml/7fl oz Single Cream
250g/8oz Mascarpone Cheese
1. Place the strawberries in a
mixing bowl, reserving 4 whole ones for garnishing, and crush lightly with a
2. In another bowl mix the caster sugar vanilla, vodka and cream
3. Add the mascarpone to the cream mixture and beat until smooth.
4. Spoon a little of the crushed strawberries into the bottom of serving glasses
then add a layer of the mascarpone mixture. Repeat the layers finishing
with a layer of the cream and tarnish with whole or cut strawberries.
Summer Recipes |
More Strawberry Recipes | What's
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.