Passion Fruit Ice Cream Veg CD DP 15mins plus freezing
1. In a large bowl, blend the custard powder with a little of the milk.
2. Place the remaining milk in a saucepan together with the sugar and
bring to nearly boiling point.
3. Pour the hot milk onto the custard mixture, stirring all the time.
Return to the saucepan and heat, stirring, until it thickens.
4. Halve each passion-fruit, remove the flesh and pips and mix these to a
pulp. Stir the
passion fruit pulp into the custard mixture and allow to cool.
5. Pour into a freezer-proof plastic box and freeze for about 1 hour until
6. Remove from the freezer and beat well to break up the ice crystals. You
can use a food processor. Place back in the freezer-proof plastic box and
refreeze for 3-4 hours.
Dessert Recipes |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.