Wheat free England
2 teasp Icing Sugar
1 sachet Gelatine
300ml/10fl.oz. Double Cream, whipped
1. Reserve a few strawberries for decoration and rub the remainder through a
sieve with a wooden spoon into a mixing bowl. Add the icing sugar and mix well.
2. In a small bowl, dissolve the gelatine in 2 teaspoons of hot water over a pan
of boiling water. Stir the dissolved gelatin into the pureed strawberries and
3. Set aside until on the point of setting, then carefully fold in the cream.
Spoon the mixture into 4 individual glasses and chill for 1-½ hours,
4. To serve – slice the reserved strawberries and use to decorate the fools.
Dessert Recipes |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.