Fruit Nuts Alcohol Dessert Eggless
tbsp Caster Sugar
fl.oz. Cherry Brandy
fl.oz. Double Cream
fl.oz. Single Cream
fl.oz. Advocat Liqueur
1. Wash the blackberries and set a few aside
2. Place the remainder in a bowl, sprinkle
with sugar and pour over the Cherry Brandy.
Leave for 20 minutes.
3. Whip the creams together and fold in the
soaked blackberries. Pour over the Advocat
and sprinkle with praline.
4. To serve - decorate with the reserved
Dessert Recipes |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.