Welsh Amber Pudding Veg
Vegetarian Dessert Pudding
Wales Britain Europe
2 Egg Yolks
The grated Zest
of 1/2 Lemon
2 tbsp fine-cut
1. Preheat the oven to 220C, 425F, Gas Mark 7.
2. Roll the pastry out on a floured surface to 5mm/1/4 inch and use to
line a 20cm/8-inch flan tin. Line the pastry case with parchment paper, fill with baking beans
and bake for 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, beat together the eggs, egg yolks
lemon zest and marmalade then whisk in the melted butter.
4. Remove the baking beans and parchment paper from the pastry case and
the oven temperature to 190C, 375F, Gas mark 5.
5. Pour the egg mixture into
the pastry case then return to the oven and and bake
for 20 minutes. Serve hot.
Dessert Recipes |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.