Horseradish & Walnut Dressing
ACC English 20mins plus chilling
Vegetarian Accompaniment Nuts Gluten Wheat Free
2 tbsp Freshly
1 teasp Caster
1 teasp Lemon
Salt and Black
1. Place the walnut halves in a bowl and pour boiling water over them.
Leave for about 10 minutes then drain well.
2. Scrape the brown skin from the walnuts using a small sharp knife then
finely chop and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, whip the cream until it forms soft peaks then add
horseradish, sugar and lemon juice.
4. Season with salt and pepper then chill for 30 minutes.
served with cold poached salmon or mackerel.
More Dips/Dressings Recipes
in Season |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart. Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or imperial quickly and easily. Metric/imperial users can do the same but the other way round - from
cups to grams or ounces.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.